Sharing our stories of hope in God
You are invited to click on the added postcard images, to be taken to powerful stories of hope.
‘Give testimony about the Eternal because He is good; His loyal love lasts forever.’
1 Chronicles 16:34 The Voice
Each testimony has been submitted by readers who want to share how God has helped them, with the aim to encourage your heart.
Some of the stories we have published so far, include issues such as –
- Dealing with Chronic illness
- What it means to be a new creation
- The gift of grace
- Being created with purpose
- Finding hope when it feels hopeless
- What it means to be in relationship with God
- Being a child of God and finding a forever Father
- Freedom from the chains of anxiety
- Finding comfort in grief
- Helping a loved one with dementia
- Dealing with lost dreams
How did these stories encourage your heart today?
If you would like to take part in sharing our stories of hope in God and how He has helped/helping you, please see Share your testimony for God’s glory